Thursday, December 13, 2007

Having returned to Med, several times now, I'm finding the world is always in a state of darkness. The light just before evening.

I asked my guide here, who explained, "This is a land of Twilight. You have been here many times yet remember it not."

The only direction he will guide me, is to the obsidian pyramid.

"Have you committed the entry to memory" - speaking of the way to enter the pyramid.

I responded, "No."

"You Must."

I repeated the previous work, entering the pyramid, then moving past the curtain... then approaching the throne. This time I was told to step forward, but two beings blocked me from the throne. The walls on my Left and Right moved aside. To my right, I entered darkness. There in the darkness I heard words that sounded like this:

ELA EL GONO SAY BA OH LA LEY

No comments:

Post a Comment